Here are a few of the online resources to get you started with the financial aid process.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid Online. QU’s FAFSA school code is 001745
- FASTWEB Scholarship Search Engine
- Online Student Loan Repayment Calculator – Calculate what your payment will be for your student loan.
- Other Scholarship Searches – State scholarship searches
- FinAid – General information on a variety of financial aid sources.
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) College Zone – Learn about sources of financial aid.
- ELM Select – Historical lender database for private loans.
- National Student Loan Data System – Check the balance of your loan borrowing and your lender
- Federal Direct Loan On-Line Entrance Counseling – Conduct an on-line entrance interview for your Federal Direct Loan.
- Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note – Complete your Master Promissory Note for your Federal Direct Loan.
- Federal PLUS Loan Application and Master Promissory Note – Complete your Federal Plus Loan Application and Master Promissory Note.
- Federal PLUS loan information – Additional information on the PLUS loan program
- Federal Direct Loan On-Line Exit – Conduct an exit interview for your Federal Direct Loans.
- Consolidation Information – Find out more information on a Consolidation Loan and how to apply for one
- Register to Vote – Registering to vote should be quick and simple. Now it is with mail in registration form that you can print out.
- Student Aid – General information regarding Financial Aid.